Friday, April 1, 2016

Recently - 5

I'M BACK!!

(There are wild screams and cheering, I hope...? No? Okay. xD)

I know, I know, it's been too long! It's just been really busy with Easter and all that.



I'm doing yet another recently, I'm sorry if you are getting bored of these, I try to do at least one of them at the end/beginning of every month, though, and I haven't been posting much lately so it seems like I'm doing a ton of them when I'm really not. But anyway, here we go!

Reading 
Once again, Trixie Belden. I just finished up the fifteenth book in the series, the last one published in Random House form, so at the moment I'm taking a break from the series and reading a few different books. I still want to read all the books in the series in 2016, though. 
Besides Trixie Belden, I just started reading the books Love's Unfolding Dream by Janette Oke and Blue Willow by Doris Gates. 

Writing 
Once again, I do have a new book idea. Still plotting it out and all that. Trying to really grasp what the book is actually about. I'm excited for it, though! 

Listening To 
"I Really Like You" by Carly Rae Jepsen. Don't judge, okay? I love the chorus. xD 

Watching 
I haven't really been watching any TV lately. I mean, if YouTube videos count, I always love a good Survival Games video by RealSquig. :)

That's it! Thanks for reading! 

~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. *CHEERS*
    I love this post type!
    I've been trying to write a new book too - but I'm at the horrible place where I have all the characters figured out, I just don't know what to do with them. *bangs head against wall*

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan