Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Characters Book Tag

Hello everyone!

Noor at A Little Bit of Sunshine did a tag called the Characters Book Tag, and it looked really fun so I decided to do it! :) Let's get started.

2. Most disliked character? 
King Respen from The Blades of Acktar by Tricia Mingerink. HE IMPRISONS RENNA AND BRANDI AND RUNS A BAND OF PEOPLE WHO GO OUT AND GET PEOPLE WHO ARE PART OF THE RESISTANCE WHICH IS A REALLY GOOD CAUSE HOW CAN YOU SAY HE IS NOT EVIL.

3. Who would you date? 
Ehehehehe...
Edmund Pevensie because he's such a cute little fluffball of adorableness and I read a lot of reader x Edmund fanfictions so my head is filled with what it would be like to date Edmund. :P
Then there is Professor Bhear from Little Women (second to top in the middle. yeah, it's William Shatner. I think you can see what I'm getting at here).
And finally, Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. He's filthy rich and handsome and sweet. Who would not date Mr. Darcy??

4. Who would you change? 
To be honest, I nobody really comes to mind. In most of the books I read, those characters are who they are and I can't imagine changing them!

5. The villain you loved to hate? 
The White Witch. Just getting the satisfaction of her being all victorious and stuff and looking so smug and all that, and then knowing what happens to her, B-)

6. Favorite side character? 
Macy from Thick as Thieves by Susan K. Marlow...I love seeing the change in her as she grew from a rowdy, rude outlaw to a graceful and kind young lady. :)

7. Favorite relationship? 
Trixie and Jim (Jixie) from the Trixie Belden series. hslgkjzljolOIhklhfivohrfkd!!!!
Aravis and Cor/Shasta from The Chronicles of Narnia. They aren't in a movie but they are so. CUTE.
Renna and Leith from The Blades of Acktar. skhfkxhgkdk *sobs*

Anybody who sees this and would like to do it consider yourselves tagged! :-)

~Lydia~ <3

15 comments:

  1. Aravis & Cor! One of my favorite Narnia books :D
    Nobody seems to really know about those ones...their missing out.
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, The Horse and His Boy is my second-favorite Narnia book. Don't just watch the movies, people! :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Hey Lydia! I tagged you for the Meaningful Song Lyrics Tag. If you're interested, you can check it out here: http://countingyourblessingsonebyone.blogspot.ca/2016/05/the-meaningful-song-lyrics-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me, Blessing Counter! :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. I remembered shipping Aravis and Shasta when I was younger too-- they were one of my first few ships. And aww, yes, Edmund is just a cute fluffy little cinnamon roll. And while Mr. Darcy is someone I cam totally find myself swooning for, I feel like we'll just clash a lot at first, in the beginning.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable together. I read a headcannon about how their engagement would be really unromantic. (Cor would be like, "We should get married, you know." and Aravis would agree.) :3
      I agree. He is an adorable little fluffy cinnamon role. xD
      Like Elizabeth and Darcy did ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. #jixieisamazingnoquestionaboutit ;D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. I might have to do this one...the sucker-for-tags that I am. ;) Cool post. I liked it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of people think Edmund is overrated but I think he is a symbol of how people can change, and how they can be truly strong people as well as cinnamon rolls. Edmund can teach us so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is a really old post, but I just have to say that anyone who wouldn't want to marry Mr. Darcy, is a TOTAL IDIOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan