Monday, May 23, 2016

Recently - 6

Hello! 

Reading
Right now I'm reading The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart. It's really good so far! I'm enjoying it a lot. I also just finished up the second series in Warriors, The New Prophecy. All I have to say is this: slgkdxvjorjjfkdvojihjbnwksfivhjfkwkfdihjfd!!!!!!! 

Writing 
Honestly, I've been in a writing slump lately. I just don't feel motivated enough. BLAH.

Listening To 
I'm been really liking a group called The Afters. Here's one of their songs. :3 

Watching 
M'kay, I'm watching Star Trek: Voyager!! *queue the surprised gasps from everyone who is reading this right now* 
I KNOW. I never thought I would do it either. But I finished TOS and I was just pining for more Star Trek goodness, but we all know how I feel about the new movies. With CHRIS PINE. AHHHHHH!!!! (that was a scream of frustration) 
So I started watching Voyager, because it has an amazing lady captain. 
I think it's safe to say I am obsessed. <3 

Other Stuff
I'm working on some songs I'm singing for two concerts I'm doing, one in July and the other in August. For the July one I'm doing Touch the Sky from Brave, which I feel really confident about, and then My Own Little Corner from the Cinderella musical, which is really fun but I'm a little more nervous about singing it. :P 
 



So yeah, that's my end-of-the-month post! xD Thanks for reading, everyone! 

~Lydia~ <3 

9 comments:

  1. *FOREVER SCREAMING* THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY MY HEART. You will adore it, I'm sure.
    Good luck on your concerts! I'm sure you'll do fabulously.
    I just bought the unabridged Les Miserables to read, and it's both highly intimidating and highly exciting. I've been listening to a lot of Frank Sinatra lately and discovering some new favorite songs!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm sure I will! :D
      Thanks! I hope so. :-)
      Ooh, awesome! I hope to read Les Miserables someday. :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Btw, I've tagged you.

      http://thegirlwiththegoldpen.blogspot.com/2016/05/ive-been-tagged-totally-shouldve-book.html

      Delete
  3. Fun post!:) In My Own Little Corner is such a cute and funny song! I love it!:D Good luck on your concert!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yeah, it's really fun to do the hand movements that go with it! :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Aw I love this! Best of luck on your concerts! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan