Thursday, May 12, 2016

Things I Love About Blogging

Hey guys!

Let's get right into this. Things I love about blogging. :-)




  • Meeting so many new friends and different people. I have had many blogging friends over the years, and if I ever lost any friendships in real life, I don't think that it would be as hard because I have so many good friends on here, who I can confide in, write with or ask for advice at any time. 
  • Being part of a little community. I consider myself part of two different blogging "communities". These groups are bloggers who all "know" each other and follow each other's blogs. It makes you really feel special. :) 
  • Learning. Since I started blogging over three years ago, I've learned so much about HTML coding, blog design, how to type properly, writing, and photography and photo editing. Blogging is a really fun but educational experience, especially if you're trying to make a profession out of it. 
  •  Debating. Recently I have come to establish very firm opinions on things, come up with solid facts about these things, and debate respectfully with other people about them. I think it's good to learn that when you have an opinion about something important, you need to be prepared to defend your beliefs while being polite...(*hears Blimey Cow yelling at me* I don't do it over YouTube comments, I promise! xD)
  • It's fun. Blogging is just plain fun! It's enjoyable to think up things to post about and tell your thoughts and opinions to the world. 
So yeah, those are 5 things I love about blogging! Do you have a blog? What do you enjoy about it?

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. Your #1 thing-you-love-about-blogging is definitely also mine. :) I love all my on-line friends. They never fail to bring a smile to my lips. You included of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan