Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Everyday Makeup Routine - July 2016

Hello!

I thought I'd do a post about what I usually use as far as makeup everyday. Let's get into it! :)

First I put on this L'Oreal Cushion Foundation. (Found at CVS. I'm not spending a bunch of money on high-end makeup products when I can get things just as good at the drugstore. xD) I think the way you use a sponge to get the makeup is a really unique idea, I do have to flip the sponge over sometimes to actually get the makeup on the applier though.


I got this at Sephora along with like, one other thing. Anywho. Next I put some eye brightener under my eyes and rub it in with my fingers because once again, not going to spend $20.00 on a blender when I have these perfectly capable fingertips. 

Third, I put on a blemish stick where it's needed. I can't show a picture of it because I'm not exactly sure where it's from. My mom gave it to me a long time ago, and it doesn't say the brand anywhere on the packaging. :P

Fourth, I put on my L'Oreal True Match Blush, but in a pinkier shade then the one in the picture. 

I don't use eye makeup because 1) I'm 12, 2) I have to force myself to even take off my normal makeup at night and it would be such a hassle to take off all that mascara. I do wear eyeshadow occasionally, but not everyday. Tan or silver at the most. 

For my lipstick, I have A LOT of different ones I use. My favorite is my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, but the one I'm wearing today is my second thing I got from Sephora, the Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in "Miss Popular". :) 

Finally, I set it all with my makeup setter spray thinger magicer. I just got it a couple days ago, and it does a really nice job of holding everything throughout the day. I do still have to reapply my lipstick a couple times, but the blush and foundation stays nicely! I forget what brand it is. I think it's Mabelline or something. 

So yeah, that's how I usually do my makeup! Thank you everyone for reading! :D 

~Lydia~ <3 

6 comments:

  1. Great post Lydia! I always love seeing the makeup products other people use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I always go for the drugstore products too! Have u tried elf or hard candy brands?
    ~Katie@ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the higher-end makeup products are just sooo expensive. :P
      I've never tried them, but Hard Candy looks really nice! I like their lipstick shades. I'll probably give it a try soon!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan