Wednesday, June 22, 2016

It's Show Time - Tag

Hello!

I was tagged by both Faith and Rebekah to do the "It's Show Time" tag! Thank you both! :)

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE ACTORS? 

William Moseley (The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Skandar Keynes (The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, Voyage of the Dawn Treader)
Gregory Peck (Roman Holiday, To Kill a Mockingbird)

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE ACTRESS?
I have way more than one, hehe...

Georgie Henley she's also on my profile picture on most of my social media, it isn't me xD  (The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Jane Eyre 2006)
Anna Popplewell (The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader)
Abigail Breslin (Kit: An American Girl Mystery, Nim's Island, and she was also in a movie with Georgie Henley I haven't watched [don't plan to] but I just thought I'd mention it - Perfect Sisters).
Susan Dey (The Partridge Family, Little Women 1978)

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED MOVIE? 
I love Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind, and I've seen half of Laputa: Castle in the Sky - so I guess that too? Oh, The Boxcar Children is also amazing! As well as Tangled and Pocahontas

DO YOU LIKE TO SNACK WHILE YOU WATCH A MOVIE? IF SO, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE?
Homade popcorn, smothered in tons of butter! 

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE GENRE? 
I'll watch anything and everything except horror. 

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS? 
*takes long, deep breath* Star Trek: TOS, Star Trek: Voyager, The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, Mission: Impossible, Get Smart, The Donna Reed Show, Leave it to Beaver, among other things. :P 

WHAT'S YOUR TOP FAVORITE MOVIE? 
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is a really hard question. I bet you guys have no idea what my favorite movie is. Hahahahahahaha. *coughs*

ARE THERE ANY MOVIES COMING OUT SOON YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SEE?
Well, Finding Dory just came out and I can't wait to see that! I also really want to see Access All Areas after it comes out - once I screen it and make sure it is okay to watch of course. As well as The Silver Chair! IT IS COMING OUT SOMETIME DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT'S NOT IN MY PRESENCE.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS-BASED MOVIE?
The Mighty Macs is really good! I recommend it!

WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED IN THEATERS?
Ummmm, not sure, actually. It was either Muppets: Most Wanted or The Lego Movie

I tag....

Thanks for reading everyone! :D 

~Lydia~ <3 

11 comments:

  1. Georgie Henley is one of my favorite actresses! I'd love to meet her, along with the other three who played the Pevensies, for sure. It'd be so cool! And ah, aren't Studio Ghibli films the best? Castle in the Sky is also a favorite of mine (but seriously, Hayao Mizyazaki is the best when it comes to animation).

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - Georgie Henley is amazing. She's my favorite out of all the Narnia cast. :-)
      YES <3 Just all of them. Just amazing. <3 I'm planning on watching "My Neighbor Totoro" because my friend commanded me to. I'm sure it will be amazing!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Martin Freeman and Maisie Williams are probably two of my favorite actors!
    *SCREAMING* TANGLED AGH. I loved that movie so much!! It's my favorite Disney Princess movie besides Beauty and the Beast. It so deserved more hype.
    Start Trek TOS is amazing!! I also love The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and Sherlock BBC.
    I really want to go see Finding Dory too! I didn't like Finding Nemo so much, but that's probably because I watched it when I was little and I got scared I would get lost from my parents or something. Hopefully I'll like Finding Dory a bit better.
    MUPPETS MOST WANTED WAS AMAZING AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY ASDFGHJKL.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!
      I agree, Tangled is one of my favorite princess movies. :D
      Star Trek TOS is the best show to ever exist on planet earth. For me, at least. xD
      Yes - I haven't even watched Finding Nemo yet. I'm going to watch both of them soon. We're taking my sister and her friend to watch Finding Dory for her birthday, so I have to watch the movie before then.
      Yes!!! I cracked up while watching it, it's a really funny movie.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. This is a really cool tag-thanks for tagging me! ; D
    AND YES THE SILVER CHAIR WILL COME (soon, I hope.) My brothers got to meet Douglas Gresham (the stepson of Lewis), and supposedly it's in the works?
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!
      Oooh, cool!! Yeah, there's all this hype about a new franchise, no more William, Skandar, Will, Anna and Georgie...D: But for now I'm just excited for the next movie to come out. IT'S BEEN 6 LONG YEARS I DON'T CARE IF YOU MAKE KEIRA KNIGHTLY JILL POLE JUST PLEASE COME OUT WITH ANOTHER MOVIE. :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Oh, yes, The Brady Bunch is good. ;) I haven't seen that show in FOREVER.
    I think I saw The Mighty Macs once...a long time ago...

    Thanks for doing the tag, Lydia! I loved your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the entire series, it's such a cute show!!
      It's really good. It's a little cheesy. But still good.
      No problem! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. I just watched Roman Holiday for the first time the other day, and Gregory Peck was really good (I'd never seen him in anything before). I do think Audrey Hepburn was my favourite part of the movie (but then she is my favourite actress) - I loved the scene where she gets all dramatic and goes on about being dead by morning - it reminded me of myself sometimes. :P

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan