Saturday, August 20, 2016

Blogging Olympics Tag

Hi!

I love the Olympics. It's playing on my TV right now. So when I saw this tag on Mary's blog, I knew I had to do it. :D (To everyone who tagged me for other tags, thank you! I am working on a big tag post which will hopefully be up soon).

RULES: 
-Use the Blogging Olympics image (or make your own)
-Thank the person who tagged you and list the rules
-Answer the Olympics themed questions (feel free to make your own!)
-Tag others! 

1. TEAM? 
USA all the way!!! WOOOOO!!! 

2. IF YOU COULD COMPETE IN AN EVENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
Diving, horse jumping, or maybe floor gymnastics. Or beam - when I was younger I used to pretend I was an Olympic gymnast and used to do all sorts of leaps on my "beam". ;)

3. FAVORITE EVENT TO WATCH? 
I'm going to be really unique here and say gymnastics. ;) It's so much fun to see people do all those awesome flips and tricks! 
I also love vollyball!! For me it's one of the most intense sports to watch in the Olympics and when I watch it I can usually be found screaming that that ball WAS IN!!!

4. OLYMPIAN YOU MOST ADMIRE? 
Oh, goodness, I admire so many Olympians. The entire USA gymnastics team, Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross, and Justin Gatlin. 
April Ross and Kerri Walsh Jennings
The USA Women's Gymnastics Team 2016
5. WHAT SPORTS DO YOU CURRENTLY PLAY? 
I play tennis, which is super fun! It's so satisfying to hear the "thwack" of the tennis ball when it hits the racket. 

6. SUMMER OR WINTER OLYMPICS? 
Before this year's Olympics I would have said Winter. But now I'm not so sure. I didn't think I would really like the Summer Olympics, but I've actually been watching it almost every single day since it started. 
I think it's equal, tbh. :D 

7. EVER BEEN TO SEE THE OLYMPICS IN PERSON? 
Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha. No. :P

8. A SPORT THAT SHOULD BE IN THE OLYMPICS? 
Knife-throwing...is that already part of it? If not it should be. But without all the stunts which put real people at risk, please and thank you. 

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD RIGHT BEFORE YOU WERE ABOUT TO COMPETE IN THE OLYMPICS? 
"What was I thinking?

10. IF YOU COULD CHOOSE A LOCATION FOR THE OLYMPICS, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
Somewhere in Alaska! I think that would be so cool! 

There you have it! I tag...
anybody who has been rooting hard for their favorite country this Summer Olympics. ;) 

Also, today is Ben Barnes's birthday! He is officially 35! So please wish him a great year. :D

~Lydia~ <3 

4 comments:

  1. Haha, if the Olympics were up in my state... oh boy. ^.^' In Alaska, our two biggest cities don't have that many hotels, but it may be all right, because a lot of people here are into the winter sports.

    I love watching volleyball and gymnastics, yes! I hardly understand the later, so whenever there's an amazing turn and the judges are like, "That's a one point deduction right there," I'm sitting on the couch like, "WHAT."

    Happy birthday, Ben Barnes! It's so sad to see that so much times has passed since the movies came out *sobs internally*

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a Winter Olympics girl - I love watching ice hockey, and I'd probably participate in figure skating.
    SIMON BILES IS AMAZING, AHHH.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the Olympics! I loved you answers! I did the challenge too! :) I love gymnastics and volleyball too. They're awesome and very exciting!
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com
    Btw,I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you would want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the Olympics too! I've enjoyed cheering on my relative in the swimming :D

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan