Thursday, August 18, 2016

#glossierpink

Hello!

I'm back from vacation! I had an awesome time, but I'm glad to be home again. (This time for awhile!)
Glossier teamed up with me and encouraged me to answer the question: how do you do pink? I found inspiration in their line of beauty products and the color pink to put together this outfit.


The dress is from Lauren Conrad. I love all the different colors of pink on it! 






The blush is from bareMinerals. 

And the matte lipgloss is from NYX. I really like this shade, Soft Lavender. 


And my shoes are from Walmart. The dress has black accents to it, so I thought the shoes would tie in nicely. 

There you have it! My pink-themed outfit. ;) I hope you all enjoyed! 

Thanks for reading! 

~Lydia~ <3 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! :) I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that dress is so pretty! You look great in it, Lydia! :D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan