Monday, August 22, 2016

The Quote Game

Hello!

Today we're going to be playing another game. This time it's called The Quote Game. It's fairly simple. I'll be listing 10 quotes from 10 famous people, and all you have to do is guess who said which quote!
In the interest of fairness, please do not look up any of the quotes. Thanks! :D Have fun -

#1 - "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible.'" 
#2 - "I'm intimidated by the fear of being average." 
#3 - "Nothing that you have not given away will ever be really yours." 
#4 - "Lost time is never found again." 
#5 - "I'm one of those people who really wants to do everything. And if I had enough time, I really would." 
#6 - "Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face." 
#7 - "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." 
#8 - "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't loose it." 
#9 - "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." 
#10 - "Dress shabbily and they remember the dress. Dress impeccably and they remember the woman." 

There we go! The answers will be posted next week. 

Thanks for reading! 
~Lydia~ <3 

4 comments:

  1. #1 is Audrey Hepburn, and #9 is Walt Disney, but I have no idea about the others :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lydia - are you Lydia from AG Homeschool? If you are, I am FINALLY getting to your blog! Yay! LOLOL! :D Thanks so much for following me. I followed you!
    This quote game is so cool! But, er, I'm pretty lame when it comes to who-said-what-quote... 'cause I have literally NO idea who said what! LOLOL! But those are really awesome quotes. I love them!
    •Madi•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Madi! Yep, it's the same Lydia. ;) No problem, your blog is awesome!
      Haha, no worries! I'm glad you like the quotes anyway.
      Thanks for stopping by! :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. I tagged you ;) Mic's Room (http://lovelypinkduckshome.blogspot.com/)
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan