Monday, November 7, 2016

NaNoWriMo

Hello!!



So Nation Novel Writing Month has STARTED and I am DOING IT and I am SCARED out of my MIND. xD Right now I'm making it above my word-count goals each day, I'm on track, and I'm really happy with my progress so far! But it takes up so much time guys, it's insane. O.o

I've also been slightly addicted to word wars. So fun!! And at the end of each one it makes you feel so productive! And on the website there is always somebody else doing one so you're never alone or without a partner.

My book is about a girl named Katie and her adventures. It's Children's Fiction and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I think it would be a bit much to try and even edit it (so I don't have many plans for this book) but I like writing it and that's all that matters.

If anybody wants to add me as a writing buddy on the website, here's my profile.

Posts may be a little sparse this month as I continue writing my 50,000-word book. But I will try to get posts up as often as I can. :D

Are you doing NaNo? How's that going for you? :P

~Lydia~ <3

5 comments:

  1. Ooh! Good luck with doing NaNo! I'm keeping my head above the water somehow.XD This is my first year doing it...and you're right. It's very scary. O.O
    Word wars are super helpful, but I haven't been doing many for NaNo. I don't know why, but a lot of the time with this story, I can't force myself to type any faster!XD At least my plot hasn't ran away... LOL!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome you're doing NaNo! You are such and incredible and inspiring writer, Lydia, I know you'll do absolutely phenomenal! I'm not doing NaNo... but I honestly wish I was. Everyone makes me want to do it SO bad! XD
    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I'm so happy for you! NaNo has been okay-- I'm going to add you on the site now. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with Nanowrimo! Your novel sounds so interesting and so fun to write! I am going to add you as a writing buddy right now. c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I love to write and have just heard about the National Novel Writing Month. Haven't attempted it yet, but I'm working up the courage!

    Anyway, I'm Ashleigh, the gal behind the blog, Prairie Gal Cookin'. I recently started a new post series and link-up: The Writer's Corner on the Block. I would love if you could drop by and link-up, as well as read some of the post and leave a comment with your thoughts! I'll be featuring story snippets in every post, so if you have any interest in submitting a story to be featured, you can also find more info in the post! :)

    http://www.prairiegalcookin.com/the-writers-corner-of-the-block-1st-link-up/

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan