Sunday, December 4, 2016

Favorite Youtube Channels

Hey guys!

I love watching YouTube, so I decided to make a list of my absolute favorite YouTube channels! I tend to like to hunt out the smaller Youtubers, but I also watch bigger ones too. Hope you guys enjoy!



Brooklyn and Bailey seem like one of the generic DIY/fashion/beauty/comedy video-makers that get made fun of a lot by parody channels, but I've been watching them for awhile and they are much more than that. They are so sweet and funny, and their family is wonderful. They are so energetic and happy! They have around 2,000,000 subscribers and they deserve it. Go check them out!










I've been watching thatssodorothy since 5,000 subscribers. Her channel has recently blown up and now she has over 70,000 subscribers, she's gaining like 200 a day!! WHAT?! But seriously she is so funny and likeable, she does DIYs and room tours and stuff like that but she definitely puts her own unique twist on everything she does. Her vlogs are also some of my favorites on YouTube, they are never boring and Dorothy always manages to make you laugh. She's also really real on her vlogs, and she's just an all-around awesome person. :D








theodd1sout makes Tumblr comics as well as Youtube videos, but I personally prefer his animations over his comics. I have binge-watched basically all of his videos, they are hilarious and fairly clean. I always get excited when he uploads a new video, and Jo and I watch it together. He makes animations and tells funny stories about whatever he feels like - I recommend his Sooubway videos. ;)







Although most people found her through music.ly, I originally found Amelia Gething on YouTube (and then of course followed her on music.ly too). She makes hilarious comedy videos that can sometimes be a little weird...oftentimes they don't make sense. I also blame her for a Bob Ross inside joke I have with my friends...definitely go check her out for some fairly clean and ridiculous comedy videos.






Fleur De Force mostly chats about makeup. She got married to her husband, Mike De Force, about 3 years ago and has a few dogs. It's fun to watch her vlogs as she lives a very exciting life and she can afford all the latest and most expensive makeup products, so if you are thinking about purchasing that new Urban Decay blush check out one of Fleur's videos and she will probably have gotten it. And it never seems like she's bragging, either. A+++ YouTuber!!








GemzMyLens is a friend of mine from online. She recently hit 100 subscribers and I'm really proud of her. ^.^ She makes tutorials/DIYs, vlogs, and makeup videos! Definitely go check her out.















I actually discovered their main (but less popular) channel before I started watching GMM. But now I watch this talk show, which comes out every weekday, whilst sipping my morning coffee. ;) Sometimes Rhett and Link make jokes that aren't so child-friendly...but for the most part they are an awesome channel!












That's all for today! There are lots of other YouTubers I love, including Minecraft YouTubers. I have subscribed to so many gaming channels I decided not to include them in this post or it would be waaaay too long. If you guys are interested in knowing my favorite Minecraft channels let me know!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Have you ever heard of any of these YouTubers before?

~Lydia~ <3

*Disclaimer: I can't guarantee that all of these YouTubers are completely clean all the time. They may occasionally swear, so watch at your own risk!

6 comments:

  1. YASSSSS!!! RHETT AND LINK!!! *screams for approximately three and a half generations*
    They're my favorite. XD LOL! I haven't heard of any of the other YouTubers though... I really love the YouTube channels Pun Diddley, Jordan Taylor, and Adler Davidson, as well as others. ;D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe XD YESSS Jordan Taylor and Adler Davidson!! They are awesome :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Rhett and Link are the best! I haven't heard of many of the channels you included except for Brooklyn and Bailey, but they sound really good! I like watching Jordan Taylor, Blimey Cow, and Jessica Whitaker (photography tips), among others :). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! ;) I thought I had added Blimey Cow because I am literally obsessed with their channel but I guess I forgot. :P I love Jordan Taylor too! :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. You should check out RachhLoves!
    ~Aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sounds cool, I'll have to look her up. Thanks for commenting!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan