Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016

Hello everyone!!

Just a super quick (and quite late) post to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!



I hope everyone had a fun time celebrating, opening gifts and spending time with their families, celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, who came into the world to save us, sinners, and take for us the punishment we rightly deserve.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, and whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." 
-John 3:16 

Yesterday I went the Christmas Eve service at my church for the first time ever. It was my first Christmas ever at home, so we got to go. It was lovely and at the end we all sang Silent Night and everybody got a candle that they held while they sang it. Then afterward my friends and I all had a gift exchange.

I also got some gifts I'm really excited about, but that will have to wait for another time. Thank you to my parents and friends for all the wonderful presents!!!

And, if you don't celebrate Christmas, that's cool! Hope you had a fun, peaceful day. And if you celebrate a different holiday or only New Years, have fun with that too!! :D

See you guys in 2017.

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. Tag you're it!! The 2016 Bookish Recap Tag!
    http://akansasfarmersdaughter.blogspot.com/2017/01/2016-bookish-recap-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan