Saturday, December 17, 2016

Recently - 8

Hello!

It's that time of the month again...time for another Recently. :D




Reading
Since I didn't have Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder on my bookshelf (I DID have a copy...I just don't know where it disappeared to...) and my next couple Trixie Belden books have yet to be ordered, I started reading The Hound of the Baskervilles. That's right, Sherlock Holmes. I'm loving it. It's such a brilliant book. And no, it's not creepy...at all...*nervously glances out window*

Writing 
Since I've been working on editing my Scarlet book for awhile now I decided to take a little break and write a modern Frozen retelling I've had in the back of my mind for awhile now. And no I'm not unhealthily obsessed with Frozen anymore I've just been watching a lot of SuperCarlinBrothers lately. ;)

Listening To 
CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! YAY!!!! Pentatonix, for KING & COUNTRY, Owl City, and David Crowder Band have some really good Christmas songs. 

Watching
Voyager. More of it. I've gotten back into it again. ;) I just watched the episode called "Flashback" with Sulu and Janice Rand, and when they mentioned Kirk and Dr. McCoy. It was AWESOME! :D

Other Stuff
I dislike the new Blogger dash design. My reading list isn't right there anymore and for me it's out of sight out of mind. I always forget to check it and then I miss a ton of blog posts. :/
It's officially December and that means Christmas! It's going to be my first Christmas EVER at home, so I'm super excited. What do you guys think of the blog design? I decided I wanted to change it up a little bit for Christmas. It will be back to normal after the 25th. :)

Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love your holiday design!

    The Sherlock books are so good <3 my favorite has to be The Six Napoleons.

    PTX's new Christmas album is awesome <3 I especially love Coldest Winter and Hallelujah.

    I actually might be the only one who likes the new dash design? I feel like it's a lot more streamlined and a tad more professional, but I do miss the "Overview" tab.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      I loved The Hound of the Baskervilles, I am definitely planning on reading more of the series! So good!!

      I've listened to a little bit of their new Christmas album, but not too much so I'm not really sure which ones are my favorites yet. ;)

      I just think it was nice to have everything in one place and not immediately be directed to the "Posts" tab, I could see all my blogs in one place and reading list was right there so I wouldn't forget and miss a bunch of blog posts. But that's just me. :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan