Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Dear...

Hey guys!

So a looong time ago Adi made a post called "Dear...", where she wrote mini letters to her family or friends or whoever she felt like writing them to. And I thought that was a great idea, so I decided to do it, too. Hope you guys enjoy!

so basically I tried making a picture for this about a million times but my computer is being stupid and wont let me upload it so here is a pic of Georgie Henley :P


Dear Joanna, 
Sure, you get on my nerves sometimes. But you are the best little sister anybody could ask for. You are not only family but also my best friend - you know absolutely everything about me. Thanks for being so awesome.

Dear Adam Young, 
I just wanted you to know you were my first celebrity crush. Also thank you for showing society you can still be a successful singer and be open about your faith. And your Instagram is #goals.

Dear friends,
I've known you guys since 3rd grade and some of you even longer than that, and you guys stuck with me through everything, and didn't say I was weird or a geek because of my love of Star Trek and Narnia and I even got one of you addicted to it (or you got me even more addicted than I already was I don't know at this point). YOU GUYS ARE THE ULTIMATE HOMIES COME HERE GROUP HUG

Dear random old guy dressed up as Heidi's grandfather at Storyland who yelled at me when I was four years old for moving around some fake wooden plates in that cabin when I was having the best time ever, 
I never thought I'd forgive you for that. It took a long time, but I have gotten over it. That burden has been lifted off your shoulders. You're welcome.

Dear parents, 
You are AWESOME!! I love you so much. Best parents ever. :DDDDD

Dear Chris Tomlin, 
You put on a good concert. Also, good choices with those other bands that came before you. I would have never listened to Tenth Avenue North otherwise.

Dear two teenage girls sipping Starbucks at that tourist stop in Vermont, 
You guys actually made an effort to look nice. I wanted to tell you that but was too shy. Your outfits were really cute, and the nerd glasses tho. You have your lives together, good job.

Dear Starbucks, 
Just wanted to let you know your green tea milkshake thing is gross, you should take it off the menu. However your strawberry smoothie and pumpkin spice mocha latte are spot-on.

Dear Lydia Winters, 
Yo since we are basically twins we should hang sometime. You look good in a beanie.

Dear Sqaishey and Stampy, 
You are the people who got me into Minecraft. You are so fun and cheerful all the time. One more thing Stampy, I have that comment you replied to hung up on my wall. No it's not creepy, what are you talking about? xD

Dear girl that also takes music lessons with my music teacher and who looks nice, 
Hopefully someday I'll get up the courage to talk to you. You are an awesome singer and your hair looks really cute in a pixie cut.

Dear Fraser, 
Your laugh is really cute, your hair is always on point, you always manage to make me smile (especially on your livestreams) and did I mention your laugh is really cute???

Dear Squig, 
You are one of my favorite YouTubers and you are the type of person I feel like I would want to be friends with if I knew you from church or something. Thanks for watching my YouTube video, it seriously meant a LOT to me. :D

Dear Georgie Henley,
You definitely aren't my role model anymore, I'm sorry to say. But I believe you are still a sweet girl with a kind heart who is doing what you believe is right. You play THE BEST Lucy and you are absolutely gorgeous. Don't forget that!!!

Okay that post was really long but it was super fun to write. Hope you guys enjoyed it! :D

~Lydia~ <3

7 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely!!! I might have to do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! It's really fun to do! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. I never had a celebrity crush... Huh.... *begins wondering why not*
    I wrote an unsent letter to Taylor Swift one time about how I liked her vintage clothes, but I wished she would follow Adam Young's example, XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that's hilarious, AA! XD I do agree with you though. XD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. Please forgive me if I'm prying or missing something, but why is Georgie Henley no longer your role model?
    This was fun to read, BTW. :) Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, you're not prying at all. ;) It's just in the past few years Georgie Henley has directed and written a film about a lesbian couple, is a big feminist, and a big supporter of gay and transgender rights. Whilst I still like Georgie Henley as an actress, and I believe she is a sweet person, she is not my role model anymore because as a Christian, I don't believe those things are right.
      Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Ohhhhhhh, I see. Thank you for sharing, I didn't know that. :)
    Yeah, it's a sad, broken world we live in. The lines between right and wrong are being blurred.
    Well, she's still an awfully Cute Lucy! ^_^
    -Tirzah

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan