Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Recently - 7

Hello everyone!

It's time for another Recently! :)




Reading
I just started the first Sherlock Holmes book but it's the second one I've read...A Study in Scarlet. It's good already! I love the Sherlock Holmes books, they are so brilliant. I enjoyed The Hound of the Baskervilles immensely so hopefully this book will be just as good!

Writing 
Illuminate, the second book in my Star Trek fanfiction series. My original goal for the book was 5,000 words, but since I joined MyWriteClub and started working on it from there and doing word sprints with some friends, I've gone above and beyond my original goal. It's insane how much I've written through that! I can't rave about it enough! Go check out MyWriteClub, you won't regret it! Seriously! (And if you join hey I'm Lydia_Dyslin)

Listening To 
I have been quite obsessed with Echosmith for the past week. You know, that band that did the song "Cool Kids" (which I actually don't like very much XD) I like how the band members are all siblings...I may be getting just a leetle obsessed. Stop groaning.

Watching
ALL I HAVE BEEN WATCHING BY MYSELF IS VOYAGER AND I'M HALFWAY THROUGH THE LAST SEASON AND I JUST CAN'T HELP ME.
Aside from Star Trek I've also been watching a lot of Murder, She Wrote with my mom and Ellery Queen with my dad. I love Jessica Fletcher, she's so cute. XD I also really like Ellery Queen, I wish it had run longer. I only have 12 episodes left! :( Fortunately for me Murder, She Wrote has 12 seasons so I think I'm sorted for now. XD


Okay, that's all I have for you guys today! Thanks so much for reading! :)

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm assuming you're YESSSSSing me because I mentioned Voyager, correct? ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Oh we watch Murder She Wrote all the time :) *fist bump*

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! *fist bumps you back* ;D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan