Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Projects and Such

Hey guys!

I would like to make a post to explain why I haven't been posting much lately.




Firstly, my book. So many things to do before the deadlines!! Pictures to take, information to fill out, kinks to work through. Publishing a book is a lot of work. I have way too many things to do and way too little time. :P

Secondly, a new project . . . I have been thinking about doing a new blog for a long, long time, and I've finally decided to just go for it. I am super excited about this new journey, and I can't wait for you guys to see it! But first I have pictures to take, a design to do, and a bunch of other stuff. You guys will definitely get the link to my new blog when I'm done, though. ;) (And no, I'm NOT quitting this one!! My new blog will be a niche blog, this one will be the same, insanely-random, jumbled mess it always had been. XD)

Camp NaNoWriMo . . . oh dear. It will be the entire month of April. I want to get a ton of writing done! I am incredibly excited about the new book idea I have planned. I have more than half of it planned out, and it will probably be finished tomorrow. :P

Speaking of April - my birthday! My birthday is April 21st - I'll be turning 13! *queue crazy wild screaming*
*calms down* ANYWAY. Of course for my birthday I have to plan my party, and my family celebration, etc.

I am just sooo busy right now. I'm taking up so many different things at so many different times!! Posting on here might slow down a little - I will still be posting and commenting on blogs, though, don't worry. :) Maybe just not as often as I usually do.

Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

P.S. - I finished Star Trek: Voyager recently. I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS IT MAKES ME SO SAD NO MORE OF THEM WHY. :( :( :(
I tried watching TNG BUT IT JUST DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME FEELING
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*ahem* Okay, now I'm done. Bye!  

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. AHHHHHHHHH *distant crying*

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Super excited to read your new blog when it comes out!

    xoxo Abigail Lennah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your new blog !
    ~ Thalia ♡
    theuniverseinthisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me the link for the new blog when you get it so I can add it to the lineup on the sidebar. And Voyager? Seriously? LOL I never like Kate M's voice so I never watched it . . . and that was the original run too.

    I'm sorry. I'm not too proud to say I'm a Star Trek TOS died in the wool fan. ST:TNG is "okay," but when you grow up on Star Trek as an impressionable teen, well . . . enough said. I've even written a LOT of Star Trek fan fiction. Bet you didn't know that about me. :-)

    Mrs. M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! :D

      I told my friend I hated all the other Star Trek series with the fibers of my very being at first. XD But then I finished TOS and I wanted more, so I started watching Voyager because it had a woman Captain and was surprised to find it wasn't that bad! TOS is still my favorite series, though. ;)

      Neat! I write it, too. I have a series going. I've written more of it then my original books, which is probably bad. :P

      Thanks for commenting, Mrs. M! :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on having your new book published! That's exciting!

    ~Ashley
    ashleysyarnworks.etsy.com That's my etsy shop. I hope you'll hop over and take a look around. :) If you would like something, use the code spring10 for 10% off your order. :)

    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, a new venture! I love blogs that are a little mix of everything and life thrown in. Really excited to see what you have in store!

    Kelly @ Diva Booknerd

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan