Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Mystery on the Train - Blog Tour Signups

Hello everyone!! :D

Ten-year-old Scarlet Paddleburrow is off to a prestigious boarding school in New York. But first, she has to travel there - by train. Scarlet is excited but nervous. Along the way, she meets a new friend - Kat Davids, who is also going to the same school. The two girls become fast friends, and spend most of the day together.

When mysterious and frightening things start happening, a chain of events throws Scarlet and Kat smack in the middle of a mystery.

Who is sabotaging the train and trying to scare the passengers? And why? It's up to Scarlet - with the help of her new friend - to find out.

The Mystery on the Train is the first book in The Scarlet Paddleburrow Mystery Series, for girls ages 8-12.





I have some very exciting news to share with all of you! I am getting my book published! I have been working on my novelette, The Mystery on the Train, for over a year, and I've finally finished all this crazy stuff that comes with editing and preparing a book for publishing. :P

I've set the release date for April 14th, 2017. It will be available on eBook on Amazon to order.

And . . . with publishing (especially self-publishing) a book comes a blog tour! :D It will start on Monday, April 10th and the last day of the tour will be Saturday, April 15th. You will be able to post your post during any day in that time-frame.

Interested? Fill out the form here!





Also, before I go, I wanted to mention that my book is also on Goodreads. If any of you have a Goodreads account, putting it on your to-read list would help out a lot. (But only if you actually want to read it, obviously. I'm not trying to force it. XD)

I think that about wraps it up for today's surprise post. ;D Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

5 comments:

  1. Oh, congratulations, Lydia!! :D How exciting!! I'm going to skip on the blog tour since I'm trying to do less of them, but I wish you the best! I'll add a review to Goodreads too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! :) I'll totally add it on GR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Is it going to be a paper book too? i am super excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan