Tuesday, March 14, 2017

To Be Read - March 2017

Hello everyone!

Sorry this post is so late! :P I'm going to make this my TBR list for both March and April because I didn't do it at the beginning of the month . . . I may or may not have forgotten to do it, haha. Here my list of books I read - or didn't read - from my last TBR post.

Emily Climbs
The Mother-Daughter Book Club
The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest
A Dream Not Imagined
The Only Pirate at the Party
The Hidden Amethyst
Courageous Love

So as well as the ones I didn't get a chance to read this month, I also have these books on my list . . .

Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster
I've heard great things about this classic book. It sounds interesting and incredibly sweet, so this is one of the ones I hope to read in the rest of March and April!


Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis
Yay! Another book by C.S. Lewis. It's science fiction, too, which makes it even more interesting. I'm also pretty sure my dad has this book, so I won't have to spend money on it either. :P

The Secret Keepers by Trenton Lee Stewart
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Trenton Lee Stewart's writing style - so I am SOOOO excited to read this! (And my library has it, so that's also a plus.)

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Okay, so the thing is, I actually started this book. I really tried to get into it, I did. But I just didn't work out. There were also so many other books I wanted to read first. But I WILL READ THIS BOOK THIS MONTH. I am determined to do it even if I have to force myself. :P

And there we go! That wraps up my list for this month and the next. Have you guys read any of these books? :)

Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

6 comments:

  1. Love the cover of Daddy-Long-Legs! Yay for C. S. Lewis!! <3 Love him! And I really liked Jane Eyre! I hope you do, too! Once you get going! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I saw that and I thought "That's so pretty!!"
      Ahhh yes, me too. ;)
      I'm sure I will, I just had a hard time getting into it the last time I tried it. It sounds really good, though, so I want to give it another try. :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Daddy-Long-Legs is awesome! I've been debating whether or not to read The Secretkeepers, so I look forward to hearing your thoughts :)

    Some books I hope to read this month are Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones, Mark of the Plague by Kevin Sands, and Durarara Vols. 4 & 5 by Ryohgo Narita.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neat! I can't wait to read it! :)
      Awesome! I've heard of Wintersong, it sounds interesting. Have fun reading! :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. The Secretkeepers is such a great book. Trenton Lee Stewart's writing is so captivating and his characters are so real. I'm waiting for him to write more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SECRET-KEEPERS IS AMAZING YOU WILL LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan