Friday, May 12, 2017

Goodbye

Hello everyone.

I've been thinking a lot over the past month of my blogging break . . . I've also gotten a lot done, read a lot of articles, and thought a lot about my goals for my future in blogging.

When I started this blog, there really was no long-term goal I had for it. To have fun, share some stories I had written, and ramble and rant about things, I guess. Really, the entire point was so I could blog about something besides dolls (at that point I still ran my doll blog.)

But now, four years later, my interests have changed. For a long while I've been interested in being more objective and professional with my blogging. I've tried to do it on this blog, I really have, but I just feel like I need a new, fresh start.

So yes, I'm leaving Through The Wardrobe - first Disney Fans 4 Ever, then The Fangirl Blog, then Peanut Butter Girl, then what it is today.

I am very emotionally attached to this blog and it's hard to leave it.

 But I am starting a new blog. I've been working on this blog for a long while now, and I've already cranked out a couple of posts to get it started. I'm even working on a companion Etsy shop (which isn't finished yet, but soon will be, Lord willing.) Now all I need to do is let you guys know about it.

You can check it out here. In case you're wondering what the point of Lydia Therese is, it's going to be a lifestyle blog. It will have fashion posts, book and movie reviews, and other tidbits.

So yes, new, exciting stuff on the horizons. I'll still keep this blog open to the public, so you can go back and read my old posts if you would like. :) If you didn't follow for things like what my new blog will be, thank you for sticking around this long.

See you guys on my new blog! Thank you for 74 followers. I really never dreamed I'd have gotten to that many four years ago, when I started this blog to spam people with Frozen fanart I had saved to my computer. ;)

~Lydia~ <3

3 comments:

  1. Aww! 😭😭😭😭 I will miss this blog too! But i am excited to see your new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! but glad you aren't leaving us forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss your posts here, but I'm looking forward to following you on your other!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."

Back To Top
Designed By Hello Manhattan